Sunday, January 27, 2008

Get ya learn on (c) Jean Grae

I must learn y'all bout the beautiful female MC, Ms Jean Grae. Not only is she sexy, but will tear your favorite rapper to shreds. Her rhymes are venomous and flow is unmatched. If you haven't somehow obtained the unreleased leak of Jeanius, you need to cop/acquire it (maybe I'll up it later). The tracklist(s) I found are almost the same so the only thing I don't know for sure is the exact names of the songs but shit is great. 9th wonder handled the production and did so very well. Her new joint on Kweli's Blacksmith imprint is "supposedly" gonna drop, but I won't believe it til it's in my hands. Now this release will be entitled "Jeanius", as well. I hope its not the same one. Not that its not dope, but I want new shit.

*Found this on the net: Jeanius cover ideas
**My Fav song from the Jeanius leak(features Phonte): Jean Grae ft Phonte - The Place is Here
***sidenote: I've come across a couple of pics of her lookin rough. BUT! I'll stick with what I said bout her beauty.

EDIT: Jean Grae's JEANIUS courtesy of SOP

No comments: