Monday, February 25, 2008

Woman’s Life is Love and a Man’s Love is Life


Why does everyone want love? I feel it is over-rated. I’d rather be able to put up with someone or just stand them for an extended period. That’s all I want. I could marry that person. You can love someone but get a divorce 2 months later. I think it’s more about friendship and tolerance than so-called “love”. Now don’t get it twisted love is nice, and they make GREAT love songs, but it just gets blown outta proportion. It’s not the cure-all and won’t make you happy always. Love only makes things worse and gets in the way, unless you’re me of course. Learn to be detached a bit, be for yourself before someone. It makes it easier on you. And now I leave you with a song that Phonte kills and his verse has something along to the lines of what I’m talking about.

Little Brother – Breakin My Heart

No comments: