Tuesday, June 10, 2008

cross the line?


Are relationships necessary? I mean that title fucks a lot of good things up. It comes with a responsibility. Like everything is cool between you and your other until that comes up. You can basically be exclusive with everything fine, but once the BF/GF name comes into play its different. Why can’t people grow up and treat it the same way as before the title, and just keep it 100. In my experience the title ain’t worth it, but without it seems like your “relationship” really don’t mean nothing. I mean if they fuck wit someone else you’re basically stuck in a spot where you have no say, and thus your “relationship” is a waste. It ends up a catch-22 and/or damned if you do, damned if you don’t. It is a really fine line, I find myself on both sides at the same time. IDK I just wanna give up, it’s too complicated, too many questions not enough answers; too many variables…we’ll see . . .

No comments: