Sunday, March 23, 2008

OVER-RATED!!


UCLA is getting way too much credit. I'm a HUGE fan, and I live in LA, but they didn't win the game against Texas A&M the referees gave it to them. They called all fouls against TAMU but let UCLA beat the living crap out of TAMU and swallowed the whistle. It's quite ridiculous. And to make matters worse, bein the buttbeefer he is, announcer Jay Bilas acted like UCLA was god almighty and clean and perfect. He didn't point out any of the terrible refereeing. Wat a jerk! You get paid for this, but he sounded like a Stanly Fanbwoy. Eff that! I'm happy to see UCLA advance but not like that.

***the tournament is turning out to be a doozy. and all (well only some) those assholes at espn said the smaller schools don't belong there. HA! I had Davidson in the sweet 16, did you? Stephen Curry is a MAN!

3 comments:

Hussle Crowe said...

Yea, I cant front this kid Stephen curry wasnt even on my radar. Then he went and dropped 35 and 30 in 2 strait games.

Cot damn youngin, yea Youcla is overrated, eff what ya heard.

Anonymous said...

steven jackson > steven curry.

let's see mr. curry slap the ever-loving shit out of fans one day.

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

my fav was jermaine's running punch